Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Rocking Your Role: Female Breadwinners Leadership Success programme
Thursday, 20 September 2012 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Who is it for:
Working women who are the primary earner or sole earner in their home.
The aim of the programme is to help women like you, lead themselves to success:
Using the 12-step process designed by Jenny Garrett from her work with hundreds of women and outlined in her book Rocking Your Role, you will:
- Focus on your Personal and Professional Leadership skills
- Increase your critical leadership skill of Self-Awareness
- Understand the Emotions that may be holding you back
- Embrace your Femininity as a strength
- Celebrate Success
- Action Plan
- You will also receive 2 x One to One Coaching Sessions via Skype to ensure you embed and sustain what you have learnt.
- Increased Confidence in your ability to cope and succeed
- Freedom from the shackles of guilt, resentment and shame
- Improved sense of psychological, physical and spiritual Well-Being
- Sense of Direction and Purpose
- Community and Belonging through the Support of the group
- An ILM certificated development programme
Thursday 20th September, 2012 9am – 5pm followed by 2 x One to One Coaching Sessions via Skype – dates to be agreed.
Greatvine Ltd. 6th Floor, International House, 71 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6ST
£95+vat certificated programme
£57+vat without ILM certificate
Donation if the above are unaffordbale for you
When & Where
Reflexion Associates Ltd - Jenny Garrett
Jenny Garrett is an executive coach, consultant, author and speaker.
As featured in Pride magazine, Glamour, Women's Weekly, Radio 4's Woman's Hour
She is passionate about:
• Challenging leaders to make a positive difference
• Motivating women to live their best life
• Inspiring authentic leadership
She is founder of Reflexion Associates, a coaching & leadership development consultancy that has worked internationally over the last ten years to deliver executive coaching and training with a difference: depth, personalisation and meaning.
Jenny’s clients are leaders from the corporate world as well as the public and third sector. The common theme is that they want to make positive change, they engage her to help them successfully do just that
Before becoming an executive coach, Jenny held senior marketing roles in global private sector organisations, where she experienced the complexity of working life. She holds an MA in Management Learning and Leadership as well as a number of coaching qualifications.
Jenny is author of Rocking Your Role, a guide to success for female breadwinners, a group very close to her heart. She is a mentor for the Cherie Blair foundation and the Centre for Excellence in Women’s Entrepreneurship, her company delivers a highly subsidised leadership coaching programme to support the charities and she runs a local co-working group to bring freelancers, and home workers together.
She is married with a school aged daughter and enjoys listening and dancing to live music.